Die Person über mir

ACG Sommerfest 2024
Sei dabei beim ACG Sommerfest 2024! diesmal ganz wirklich - okay?!
Klick mich für mehr Informationen.
  • Kann das Wort "stinken" nur pupsen und nicht schreiben xD

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

..(„• ֊ •„)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Hero Academia |OT4| Still Just a Damned Nerd | Page 315 | ResetEra

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

~even if there's nothing left of me, I will win the way I want to!

• Ist eine Außerirdische? :kermit:

..(„• ֊ •„)

• Macht versteckte Komplimente :dogekek:

..(„• ֊ •„)

• Ihre Erscheinung ist ein Kompliment 😌🫧

friendly reminder that you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people,

like getting better at a video game or putting together nice look or finishing a book.

you deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.

• Schenkt Raigeki einen neuen Hut :3

Koihime du kommst noch vor Bakugou!:shy:

..(„• ֊ •„)

• Ist die Sonne

friendly reminder that you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people,

like getting better at a video game or putting together nice look or finishing a book.

you deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.

• Ist mein Pain au Chocolat :verliebt: :lovelove:

..(„• ֊ •„)