Gib der Person über dir einen Spitznamen

• Love Princess 👑✨

2-A1-B8-FC4-2-B28-4075-868-A-6125-F656-C270.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲! 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬!

鬼滅の刃

• Hori-san

You got excited over the smallest things, and your laughter was like bells ringing.

I enjoyed talking to you and was happy to feel like a normal boy.

Your bottomless cheerfulness and kindness have saved many people,

so you should be proud. I would never let anyone say otherwise.

• Wil(l)ow

friendly reminder that you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people,

like getting better at a video game or putting together nice look or finishing a book.

you deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.

• Erzi

鬼滅の刃

• Peach

You got excited over the smallest things, and your laughter was like bells ringing.

• Shindō

friendly reminder that you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people,

like getting better at a video game or putting together nice look or finishing a book.

• Oli

• Community Schikanierer :please:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EASY REVENGE! — His Butler, In Disguise  Sebastian Sebastian Michaelis GIF - Sebastian Sebastian michaelis  Kuroshitsuji - Discover & Share GIFs  Tumblr dedicated to Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) — SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS — ✦ BLACK  BUTLER [new...

~悪魔で執事ですから(I am simply one hell of a butler)

• Kacchsun.

• Choco-hime <3

EASY REVENGE! — His Butler, In Disguise  Sebastian Sebastian Michaelis GIF - Sebastian Sebastian michaelis  Kuroshitsuji - Discover & Share GIFs  Tumblr dedicated to Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) — SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS — ✦ BLACK  BUTLER [new...

~悪魔で執事ですから(I am simply one hell of a butler)

• Sunny Bunny 🐰

鬼滅の刃

• Ruzi

• Rabenschande