Team schikaniert User

ACG Sommerfest 2024
Sei dabei beim ACG Sommerfest 2024! diesmal ganz wirklich - okay?!
Klick mich für mehr Informationen.
  • 12 wie kann man das denn feststellen? xD

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

..(„• ֊ •„)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Hero Academia |OT4| Still Just a Damned Nerd | Page 315 | ResetEra

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

~even if there's nothing left of me, I will win the way I want to!

War heute zum ersten Mal im Firmengebäude, weil ich sonst immer von daheim arbeite. Ist schon sehr anstrengend mit dem Zug zu fahren und zur rush hour durch den überfüllten Bahnhof in Shibuya zu latschen :peeposad:

Jetzt erstmal erholen 💆‍♂️

Mit Ohrwurm von Barbaras Rhabarber Bar.. :wind:

friendly reminder that you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people,

like getting better at a video game or putting together nice look or finishing a book.

you deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.

..(„• ֊ •„)

..(„• ֊ •„)

..(„• ֊ •„)

..(„• ֊ •„)

• 26 :sleeping:

friendly reminder that you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people,

like getting better at a video game or putting together nice look or finishing a book.

you deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.

..(„• ֊ •„)

Koihime nehm ich! :shy:

..(„• ֊ •„)